Men’s Jumpstart to Healing Workshop
Recovery from Sex, Porn, and Chemsex Addiction
October 11-13, 2019
A Three-Day Intensive Workshop for Men
The struggle with sex, porn, and/or chemsex addiction is real. These disorders keep men isolated and alone in a life filled with secrecy, shame and guilt – where illness thrives – and recovery becomes a challenge. To stop the rollercoaster of relapse, Seeking Integrity: Los Angeles offers a unique intensive workshop for men, where a roadmap is provided to help each participant better manage the challenges presented by addiction, identify roadblocks, and more effectively develop tools to embrace personal recovery. This is a place where the double life created by disease no longer controls and keeps you hostage. A space where compassion, hope, and healing offer each participant a new and different pathway in his recovery journey.
This intensive three-day workshop features education, experiential techniques, and dynamic group processing. Those attending the intensive often describe the need for help answering questions like:
- Why am I finding it so hard to stay sober?
- Are old wounds preventing my growth and recovery?
- What can I do to jump-start my process of recovery?
- How can I create and experience emotional connection?
- How can I stop slipping and relapsing?
Jumpstart to Healing Workshop Participant Goals:
- Establishing motivation for lasting recovery
- Shame reduction
- Grief work for past and current losses
- Examining what sobriety looks like and updating your sobriety plan
- Help with steps 4 and 5 of 12-step recovery
- Sustaining sobriety even when bad things happen
- Building trust
- Making amends
- Earning forgiveness
- Dealing with multiple addictions simultaneously
- Spiritual growth