This workgroup is right for you if one or more of the following is true:
- You have completed Part 1 of the Inner Child workgroup.
- You want to further examine the impact of childhood trauma, neglect, and abuse.
- Further examine your inner child and healthy ways to manage it.
- You suffered childhood trauma, abuse, or neglect.
- Your unresolved childhood issues negatively impact your adult-life thinking and behaviors.
- You want to understand your inner child and manage it in healthy ways.
In this group you will:
- Continue to explore your inner child and how it impacts your adult life.
- Continue to examine your core emotional traumas and how they relate to your addiction.
- Develop skills to manage your inner child, eliminating the need to self-soothe through addiction.
If you complete this group, you will:
- Know how to comfort your inner child in healthy ways.
- Develop skills to overcome your addiction and other life issues.
- Feel better about yourself and your place in the world.
New group start date: April 4, 2024
- 6 weeks, 90-minute sessions
- Thursdays, noon Pacific, 3 p.m. Eastern
- Facilitator: Eddie Capparucci
Participants must purchase the following workbook:
Please Note: Seeking Integrity’s workgroups and coaching/accountability groups do not offer or include psychotherapy. In fact, these groups work best as an adjunct to professional therapy. If you need help with a mental health challenge or you need/want psychotherapy, please reach out to an appropriate licensed mental health professional.