This six-week support and accountability group is limited to:
- Alumni of our Seeking Integrity: Los Angeles residential treatment center.
- Alumni of at least Level 1 of our Sex Addiction Workgroup.
- Alumni of at least Level 1 of our Porn Addiction Workgroup.
This support and accountability group is right for you if:
- You need or desire ongoing structured support from Seeking Integrity.
- You are struggling to build a support network of other recovering addicts.
- You want to enhance your therapy and other recovery work with other SI alumni.
In this group you will:
- Check in each week about your struggles and successes.
- Receive empathetic advice and feedback from the facilitator and group members.
- Develop a long-term support network that can help you stay sober and heal.
There is a new group starting November 30, 2022.
- 6 weeks, 90-minute sessions
- Limited to no more than 9 participants
- Tuesdays, 11 a.m. Pacific
- Facilitator: Scott Brassart
Use the scheduler below to register.
Please Note: Seeking Integrity’s workgroups and coaching/accountability groups do not offer or include psychotherapy. In fact, these groups work best as an adjunct to professional therapy. If you need help with a mental health challenge or you need/want psychotherapy, please reach out to an appropriate licensed mental health professional.