Basic Resources for Sex/Porn Addicts
Twelve-Step Groups for Sex and Porn Addicts
and Co-Occurring Substance Use and Sexual Behavior
- The Sex and Relationship Healing website (sexandrelationshiphealing.com) has extensive free information and resources about dealing with and healing from sex addiction, porn addiction, love addiction, and other intimacy disorders.
- The American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists website (aasect.org) offers useful information about human sexuality.
- The Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers website (atsa.com) offers useful information about sexual abuse.
- The International Institute for Trauma & Addiction Professionals (iitap.com) has contact information for therapists, listed by state, who are certified as CSATs (Certified Sex Addiction Therapists).
- The Safer Society Foundation website (safersociety.org) offers useful information on sexual abuse.
- The Society for the Advancement of Sexual Health website (sash.net) provides contact information for knowledgeable therapists, listed by city and state, as well as information about upcoming sex addiction conferences and training events.
- Trauma Made Simple (www.traumamadesimple.com) offers a variety of resources for trauma survivors.
- Sex and Porn Addiction Healing and Recovery: A Practical Daily Reader for Sex and Porn Addicts, by Scott Brassart
- Sex Addiction 101: A Basic Guide to Healing from Sex, Love, and Porn Addiction by Dr. Robert Weiss
- Sex Addiction 101, the Workbook: 24 Proven Exercises to Guide Sex Addiction Recovery by Dr. Robert Weiss
- Cruise Control: Understanding Sex Addiction in Gay Men (2nd edition) by Dr. Robert Weiss
- Out of the Doghouse: A Step-by-Step Relationship-Saving Guide for Men Caught Cheating by Dr. Robert Weiss
- Out of the Doghouse for Christian Men: A Redemptive Guide for Men Caught Cheating by Dr. Robert Weiss and Marnie Ferree, LMFT
- Always Turned On: Sex Addiction in the Digital Age by Dr. Robert Weiss and Dr. Jennifer Schneider
- Lust, Men, and Meth: A Gay Man’s Guide to Sex and Recovery by Dr. David Fawcett
- Life After Lust: Stories & Strategies for Sex & Pornography Addiction Recovery by Forest Benedict
- Addicted to Love: Recovery, Empowerment, and Finding Your True Self by Lacy Bentley
- Wack: Addicted to Internet Porn by Noah B.E. Church
- Thou Shall Not Suffer: 7 Steps to a Life of Joy by Mark Anthony Lord
- Answers in the Heart: Daily Meditations for Men and Women Recovering from Sex Addiction (Anonymous)
- Sex Addicts Anonymous (Anonymous)
- Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous (Anonymous)
- Out of the Shadows: Understanding Sex Addiction by Dr. Patrick Carnes
- Breaking the Cycle: Free Yourself from Sex Addiction, Porn Obsession, and Shame by George Collins and Andrew Adelman
- Disclosing Secrets: An Addict’s Guide to What, to Whom, and How Much to Reveal by Dr. M. Deborah Corley and Dr. Jennifer Schneider
- No Stones: Women Redeemed from Sexual Addiction by Marnie Ferree
- Understanding and Treating Sex Addiction: A Comprehensive Guide for People Who Struggle With Sex Addiction and Those Who Want to Help Them by Paula Hall
- Ready to Heal: Breaking Free of Addictive Relationships by Kelly McDaniel