This workgroup is open to male addicts in recovery from sex, porn, or substance/sex addiction. This group may be right for you if one or more of the following is true:
- You suffered childhood trauma, abuse, or neglect that is impacting your adult life.
- You have negative core emotions and beliefs (shame) that push you into problematic behavior (addiction, struggling relationships, etc.)
- You want to resolve your childhood trauma and shame so you can live a better life today.
In this group you will:
- Identify your early life attachment wounds (trauma, abuse, neglect).
- Uncover your “Shadows of Shame” and the rules they force you to live by.
- Begin to step away from the dysfunction of trauma, shame, and numbing behaviors to live a more fulfilling life.
If you complete this group, you will:
- Develop skills that can help you overcome addiction and other life issues.
- Begin to have stronger, more emotionally connected relationships.
- Feel better about yourself and your place in the world as you move forward in your life.
New group starts February 7, 2022.
- 6 weeks, 90-minute sessions
- Mondays, 5 p.m. Pacific
- Facilitator: Troy L. Love
A workbook for this group is in the process of publication. Until it is available, weekly homework assignments will be mailed to participants in pdf format.
Please Note: Seeking Integrity’s workgroups and coaching/accountability groups do not offer or include psychotherapy. In fact, these groups work best as an adjunct to professional therapy. If you need help with a mental health challenge or you need/want psychotherapy, please reach out to an appropriate licensed mental health professional.
Use the scheduler below to register.