This workgroup is open to male addicts in recovery from sex, porn, or substance/sex addiction. This group may be right for you if one or more of the following is true:
- You suffered childhood trauma, abuse, or neglect that is impacting your adult life.
- You have negative core emotions and beliefs (shame) that push you into problematic behavior (addiction, struggling relationships, etc.)
- You want to resolve your childhood trauma and shame so you can live a better life today.
In this group you will:
- Identify your early life attachment wounds (trauma, abuse, neglect).
- Uncover your “Shadows of Shame” and the rules they force you to live by.
- Begin to step away from the dysfunction of trauma, shame, and numbing behaviors to live a more fulfilling life.
If you complete this group, you will:
- Develop skills that can help you overcome addiction and other life issues.
- Begin to have stronger, more emotionally connected relationships.
- Feel better about yourself and your place in the world as you move forward in your life.
New group start date January 10, 2024.
- 6 weeks, 90-minute sessions
- Wednesdays, 4:30 p.m. Pacific, 8:30 p.m. Eastern
- Facilitator: Troy Love
Participants must purchase the following workbook:
- The Seeking Integrity Healing Attachment Wounds Workbook: Developing Shame Resilience Using the Finding Peace Model
Please Note: Seeking Integrity’s workgroups and coaching/accountability groups do not offer or include psychotherapy. In fact, these groups work best as an adjunct to professional therapy. If you need help with a mental health challenge or you need/want psychotherapy, please reach out to an appropriate licensed mental health professional.