To take this course, you need to have completed at least Part 1 of our workgroup series for Sex Addicts or Part 1 of our Workgroup series for Porn Addicts. This group will be most beneficial to you if you’ve completed the entire workgroups series for either sex or porn addicts.
This six-week workgroup is right for you if one or more of the following is true:
- You are sex, porn, or substance/sex addicted.
- You feel emotionally disconnected – even from your primary partner.
- You struggle to develop and/or maintain healthy romantic and sexual relationships.
In this group you will:
- Learn the difference between intimacy and intensity.
- Begin the process of becoming vulnerable and trusting others.
- Develop useful skills toward emotional and sexual intimacy.
If you complete this group, you will:
- Have a better understanding of emotional and sexual intimacy.
- Understand the differences between intensity and intimacy.
- Develop skills that can help you not only be in but thrive in a relationship.
New group starts February 26, 2024.
- 6 weeks, 90-minute sessions
- Mondays 4 p.m. Pacific, 7 p.m. Eastern
- Facilitator: Scott Brassart
Participants must purchase The Seeking Integrity Healthy Intimacy and Sexuality Workbook for this class.
Please Note: Seeking Integrity’s workgroups and coaching/accountability groups do not offer or include psychotherapy. In fact, these groups work best as an adjunct to professional therapy. If you need help with a mental health challenge or you need/want psychotherapy, please reach out to an appropriate licensed mental health professional.