This workgroup is the follow-up to our workgroup for male porn addicts new to the process of healing and recovery. To participate in Level 2, you must first have completed Level 1.
This workgroup is right for you if one or more of the following feels true:
- You have completed the Porn Addiction Level 1 workgroup, or you have completed treatment for sex/porn addiction at Seeking Integrity: Los Angeles.
- You want to better understand the issues that underlie and drive your sexual compulsivity.
- You want to turn your short-term sobriety into long-term recovery and healing.
In this group you will:
- Examine your porn and relationship history to find addictive patterns.
- Identify unmet dependency needs and develop a plan for meeting them in healthy ways.
- Examine, identify, and learn to combat shame and distorted self-image.
If you complete this group, you will:
- Develop tools for “second-level” (long-term) sobriety.
- Identify and begin dealing with the issues that cause and perpetuate your addiction.
- Start to move forward into a happier, healthier life.
New group starts:
- October 1, 2022
- Saturdays, 9:00 a.m. Pacific
- 6 weeks, 90-minute sessions
- Facilitator: Scott Brassart
Participants must purchase The Seeking Integrity Porn Addiction Workbook for this class.
Please Note: Seeking Integrity’s workgroups and coaching/accountability groups do not offer or include psychotherapy. In fact, these groups work best as an adjunct to professional therapy. If you need help with a mental health challenge or you need/want psychotherapy, please reach out to an appropriate licensed mental health professional.