This is Part 2 (the second six weeks) of a two-part (twelve weeks total) course. To get the full benefit of this course, you will need to take both Part 1 and Part 2 (the full 12-week series).
This workgroup is right for you if one or more of the following feels true:
- You have completed the Porn Addiction Part 1 workgroup, or you have completed treatment for sex/porn addiction at Seeking Integrity: Los Angeles.
- You want to better understand the issues that underlie and drive your sexual compulsivity.
- You want to turn your short-term sobriety into long-term recovery and healing.
In this group you will:
- Examine your porn and relationship history to find addictive patterns.
- Identify unmet dependency needs and develop a plan for meeting them in healthy ways.
- Examine, identify, and learn to combat shame and distorted self-image.
If you complete this group, you will:
- Develop tools for “second-level” (long-term) sobriety.
- Identify and begin dealing with the issues that cause and perpetuate your addiction.
- Start to move forward into a happier, healthier life.
Next group starts:
- Registration will become available in December.
- March 16, 2024
- Saturdays, 8 a.m. Pacific, 11 a.m. Eastern
- 6 weeks, 90-minute sessions
- Facilitator: Scott Brassart
Participants must purchase The Seeking Integrity Porn Addiction Workbook for this class.
Please Note: Seeking Integrity’s workgroups and coaching/accountability groups do not offer or include psychotherapy. In fact, these groups work best as an adjunct to professional therapy. If you need help with a mental health challenge or you need/want psychotherapy, please reach out to an appropriate licensed mental health professional.