In this six-week online workgroup, couples will:
- Come to understand infidelity and sex/porn addiction, including similarities and differences.
- Learn what healthy boundaries are, and how to set and maintain them in their relationship.
- Learn ways to communicate effectively, including how to have productive disagreements.
- Develop skills for rebuilding emotional intimacy.
- Create a plan to reintegrate healthy and enjoyable sex into their relationship.
Our next Couples Workgroup starts:
- January 9, 2020
- Six Weeks
- Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Pacific
- Facilitator: Suzie LeBrocq
Suzie Le Brocq, PhD has worked in the addiction treatment field for more than 15 years, with stops in Europe, North America, and the South Pacific. Trained in the UK, the US, and Canada, she is a Certified Sex Addiction Therapist Supervisor (CSAT-S), a Certified Multiple Addiction Therapist Supervisor (CMAT-S), a Canadian Certified Addiction Counselor (CCAC), and an Internationally Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor. Suzie recently completed her PhD in Clinical Sexology and is a Board-Certified Transgender Care Therapist and a Board-Certified Sex Therapist. Working in different countries has expanded her global knowledge base and provided her with exposure to many different and diverse populations, races, cultures, and treatment philosophies. That said, she works primarily with a trauma-informed cognitive-behavioral model of therapy, focusing on the relationship between a person’s thinking, emotions, and behaviors. This is the approach that has proven most effective with addictions of all types.
Use the scheduler below to register.
Please Note: Seeking Integrity’s educational workgroups do not offer or include psychotherapy. If you need help with a mental health challenge or you need/want psychotherapy, please reach out to an appropriate licensed mental health professional.