This workgroup is right for you if one or more of the following is true:
- You have cheated on your partner and want to save your relationship.
- You are striving to rebuild relationship trust after infidelity.
- You are struggling to respond in healthy ways to your partner’s emotions.
In this group you will:
- Learn about the nature of your infidelity and why you chose to cheat.
- Work to understand the trauma that has been created by your betrayal.
- Create and implement tools for rebuilding relationship trust.
If you complete this group, you will:
- Be ready for the Level 2 Out of the Doghouse Workgroup.
- Begin the process of re-establishing relationship trust, both short-term and long-term.
- Develop skills that can help you not only stay in but thrive in your relationship.
New group starts May 17, 2022.
- 6 weeks, 90-minute sessions
- Tuesdays, 5 p.m. Pacific
- Facilitator: Jason Swilling
Participants must purchase two books for the workgroup:
Use the scheduler below to register.
Please Note: Seeking Integrity’s workgroups and coaching/accountability groups do not offer or include psychotherapy. In fact, these groups work best as an adjunct to professional therapy. If you need help with a mental health challenge or you need/want psychotherapy, please reach out to an appropriate licensed mental health professional.