This workgroup is right for you if one or more of the following is true:
- Your partner has cheated on you.
- After learning about the infidelity, you find yourself on an emotional rollercoaster.
- You want to stay in and heal your relationship.
In this group you will:
- Learn about betrayal trauma and how it is impacting you.
- Develop a basic understanding of how to set and maintain healthy relationship boundaries.
- Learn healthy coping skills that can help you stay sane and productive.
If you complete this group, you will:
- Have a better understanding of and ability to manage your emotions.
- Know what your role is (and is not) in your partner’s recovery and healing process.
- Be ready for the more advanced Level 2 Betrayed Partners workgroup.
Next group starts June 8, 2022.
- 6 weeks, 90-minute sessions
- Wednesdays 5 p.m. PST
- Facilitator: Angela Spearman
A workbook for this group is in the process of publication. Until it is available, weekly homework assignments will be emailed to participants in pdf format.
Use the scheduler below to register.
Please Note: Seeking Integrity’s workgroups and coaching/accountability groups do not offer or include psychotherapy. In fact, these groups work best as an adjunct to professional therapy. If you need help with a mental health challenge or you need/want psychotherapy, please reach out to an appropriate licensed mental health professional.