Six-Week Online Workgroup for Betrayed Partners, Level 3
This workgroup is right for you if one or more of the following is true:
- You have completed the Level 1 and Level 2 Workgroups for Betrayed Partners.
- You want to know more about mother-enmeshment in your male partner.
- You want to make a final decision about whether to stay in your relationship.
In this group you will:
- Learn advanced strategies for self-care and emotional intelligence.
- Develop a personal plan for moving forward in life, with or without your partner.
- Be ready for deeper personal work, if you choose that path.
Next group starts March 15, 2023.
- 6 weeks, 90-minute sessions (no meeting on March 22nd)
- Wednesdays, 9:30 a.m. Pacific
- Facilitator: Angela Spearman
Participants must purchase The Seeking Integrity Betrayed Partners Workbook for this class.
Please Note: Seeking Integrity’s workgroups and coaching/accountability groups do not offer or include psychotherapy. In fact, these groups work best as an adjunct to professional therapy. If you need help with a mental health challenge or you need/want psychotherapy, please reach out to an appropriate licensed mental health professional.