This workgroup is right for you if you are male and:
- You suffered spiritual abuse as a child or an adult.
- Your religious trauma has created shame and other negative core emotions and beliefs.
- The spiritual/religious issues you’ve faced are complicating your recovery from addiction.
In this group you will:
- Learn what spiritual abuse is and how it has impacted you.
- Develop an understanding of how spiritual abuse links to sexual addiction.
- Develop your self-worth and a new sense of spirituality.
If you complete this group, you will:
- Have a better understanding of the issues that drive you toward addiction.
- Feel better about who you are and how you fit in the wider world.
- Be ready to approach life with a new and healthier spiritual connection.
Next group starts September 11, 2023
- 6 weeks, 90-minute sessions
- Mondays, 5 p.m. Pacific
- Facilitator: Jason Swilling
Participants must purchase the following workbook:
Please Note: Seeking Integrity’s workgroups and coaching/accountability groups do not offer or include psychotherapy. In fact, these groups work best as an adjunct to professional therapy. If you need help with a mental health challenge or you need/want psychotherapy, please reach out to an appropriate licensed mental health professional.