This workgroup is right for you if one or more of the following is true:
- You have completed the Out of the Doghouse Level 1 Workgroup.
- You want to develop nuanced skills for relationship healing and connection.
- You hope for a relationship that is better than ever rather than just back to normal.
In this group you will:
- Learn the power of rigorous honesty and active (rather than passive) truth-telling.
- Start to develop, implement, and maintain healthy relationship boundaries.
- Develop an understanding of healthy emotional intimacy and renewed sexual intimacy.
If you complete this group, you will:
- Develop skills that can help you not only stay in but thrive in your relationship.
- Become a more trustworthy person both in your relationship and in the wider world.
- Be ready to move forward in a healthier, happier, “better than ever” relationship.
New group starts February 27, 2023.
- 6 weeks, 90-minute sessions
- Mondays, 4:30 p.m. Pacific
- Facilitator: Jason Swilling
Participants must purchase two books for the workgroup:
Please Note: Seeking Integrity’s workgroups and coaching/accountability groups do not offer or include psychotherapy. In fact, these groups work best as an adjunct to professional therapy. If you need help with a mental health challenge or you need/want psychotherapy, please reach out to an appropriate licensed mental health professional.