First Steps for Healing from Paired Substance Use And Sex
Countless men pair substance use with sexual behavior. Often, this involves a stimulant drug like cocaine, though alcohol, opiates, and other drugs are also commonly paired with sexual activity. Whatever form the pattern takes, the consistent pairing of substance use and sexual behaviors is a serious issue requiring specialized treatment. To help men with problematic chemsex behaviors take the first steps toward healing, Seeking Integrity: Los Angeles offers this unique workshop.
- These workshops take place monthly.
- Sessions are facilitated by renowned sex addiction therapist Paul Hartman.
- Call us at 747.234.4325 for information, pricing, and availability.
- Space is limited, so call early to reserve your spot.
Men attending this workshop typically say things like:
- My life is all about getting high and having sex. And I can’t seem to stop.
- My drug use and sexual behavior are costing me my career and my reputation.
- I’m living a double life. One life is my job and family. The other life is drugs and sex.