Seeking Integrity: Los Angeles
Seeking Integrity: Los Angeles is offering a 14-Day Sex/Porn Addiction Intensive led by Dr. Robert Weiss.
To learn more about this rare opportunity, contact us via email, or call us at 747.234.4325.
Seeking Integrity: Los Angeles offers residential treatment for sex/porn addiction and paired substance use and sexual behavior (also referred to as fused substance/sex addiction and chemsex addiction). Led by renowned sex/porn addiction expert Dr. Robert Weiss and renowned substance/sex addiction expert Dr. David Fawcett, our team of highly trained professionals uses the latest evidence-based treatment methods to help those who are addicted to sex and porn, and both substances and sex.
Are You a Candidate For Treatment at Seeking Integrity: Los Angeles?
Seeking Integrity: Los Angeles treats sex/porn addiction and problems with paired substance use and sexual behavior. Either way, candidates for treatment at Seeking Integrity: Los Angeles must meet the following three criteria:
- Preoccupation to the point of obsession with the “drug of choice” (sexual fantasies and behaviors, or substances paired with sexual behaviors).
- Loss of control over use, typically evidenced by multiple failed attempts to quit or cut back.
- Directly related negative life consequences. These consequences typically include things like damaged relationships, trouble at work or in school, social and emotional isolation, sexual dysfunction, depression, anxiety, stress, financial issues, declining physical health, loss of interest in previously enjoyable activities, legal woes, etc.
If this description fits your situation, Seeking Integrity: Los Angeles can help you find the pathway to healing and a better life.
Why Seeking Integrity: Los Angeles?
Apart from our beautiful location and facility, Seeking Integrity: Los Angeles has a unique understanding of the ways in which sex and porn addiction and fused substance/sex addiction take place in the digital age. Dr. Rob Weiss, our Chief Clinical Officer, literally wrote the book on how technology drives and facilitates sex and porn addiction in today’s world. And Dr. David Fawcett, our Vice President for Clinical Programming, literally wrote the book on fused substance/sex addiction. Their efforts to move treatment for these issues into the 21st century are unrivaled.
Moreover, Seeking Integrity: Los Angeles doesn’t just offer primary treatment. We follow up through our affiliated website, SexandRelationshipHealing.com, with weekly online meetings dedicated to you and your treatment cohort. In this way, you can stay in touch with your early recovery support system long after you return home. To date, we are the only addiction treatment facility offering this level of dedicated follow-up. Our belief is that you utilized technology to facilitate your addiction; you should use it to recover, too. SexandRelationshipHealing.com also offers free access to blogs, podcasts, drop-in discussion groups, interactive webinars, daily inspirations for healing, and more.
Our offering of free, unlimited access to web-based aftercare and an abundance of other recovery resources at SexandRelationshipHealing.com is an invitation to join our family of long-term healing. We ask you to stay engaged and to build relationships with us and your fellows in recovery. We do this because we know that prodependent, recovery-focused connections, rather than willpower, babysitters, and an endless string of rehabs, are the key to lasting sobriety and a healthier, happier life.
- 28-Day Intensive Treatment for Co-Occurring Substance Use and Sexual Behavior
- 14-Day Intensive Treatment for Sex and Porn Addiction
- Los Angeles, CA
- Adult Males
- Small Treatment Groups (No More than Six)
- Private Pay
- Full-Time CSAT (Certified Sex Addiction Therapist) on Staff
- Rolling Admissions
- High-End Residential and Treatment Facility
- Therapeutic Excursions
- Ongoing Online Aftercare (Weekly Online Meetings for Each Treatment Group)
- Ongoing Outreach and Communication with All Designated Family and Loved Ones
- Ongoing Outreach and Communication with All Designated Referring Therapists and Other Professionals
Treatment Curriculum Overview
- Full Psychiatric and Psychosexual Evaluation
- Multi-Dimensional Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Trauma-Focused Individual and Group Therapy
- Sexual and Substance Sobriety Education
- Social Learning and Accountability
- Alternative/Experiential Therapeutic Modalities (Art Therapy, EMDR, Animal Therapy, etc.)
- Somatic Experiencing (Trauma Work)
- Application of Current Neurological Findings to Treatment and Extended Recovery
- 12-Step Substance and Sexual Recovery Focus and Education
- Digital-Era (Online) Recovery and Participation
- Prodependent Partner/Family Involvement
- Shame Resilience Work (Integration of Daring Way Curriculum)
- Self-Care and Self-Nurture: (Exercise, Meditation, Yoga, Massage, Acupuncture, and Healthy Eating)
- Planned and Ongoing Aftercare (Relapse Prevention Planning and Implementation)
- Continued Treatment-Group Interaction (Weekly Online Meetings)
Stay Current with Seeking IntegritySubscribe to Our Newsletter