Gain an in-depth awareness of the addictive process from a Christian understanding, including the sexual and non-sexual behaviors that perpetuate compulsive sexuality. Participants will learn and experience the process of recovery from compulsive sexual behavior, with practical tools and real-world application, through the power of God in Jesus Christ that leads to a happier and healthier life and relationships.
In this six-week workgroup, you will:
- Begin to understand your sexual choices.
- Create a plan for beginning to heal and embracing healthy sexual behaviors.
- Develop useful tools for sexual health and relationships.
New group starting:
- March 15, 2021
- 6 weeks, 90-Minute Sessions
- Mondays, 5:00 p.m. Pacific
- Facilitator: Jason Swilling
Participants must purchase two books for the workgroup:
Use the scheduler below to register.
Please Note: The educational workgroups do not offer or include psychotherapy. If you need help with a mental health challenge or you need/want psychotherapy, please reach out to an appropriate licensed mental health professional.